It does not look like Christmas at our house. So we are living through the lights and trees of others for now. We are getting ready to go to the
BEACH for Christmas. Packing for vacation instead of putting up lights and a tree. Seems
WEIRD!! Our Christmas shopping is done and the presents are wrapped and under.... next to the couch our tree is yet to come. Our stockings are packed to be hung somewhere. AND OH how I can't wait to
DECORATE!All I have to say is thank goodness for friends that bring TREATS! Yesterday when I was shoving peanut butter popcorn and chocolate double chip cookies in my mouth (at the same time, just mixing flavors YUM) I thought to myself....
WOW I LOVE CHRISTMAS
2 comments:
Merry Christmas Mechams!! Especially you, Wittygal!!
Hey I forgot you were going. I hope you guys have an excellent time. I know you will. Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment