Wednesday, January 28, 2009

What will she become.......

I am a free spirited kind of gal with a large mouth, embarrassing laugh, opinionated tongue and witty humor. This often leads me to wonder...

What Will She Become....


There are so many things I want her to take from me and SO many more I want her to leave at the door with me as she journeys forward. One thing I ABSOLUTELY want to gift to her is FUN! I am all about the FUN!!! Life is so much more enjoyable when you are smiling and sometimes yes acting a little SILLY. I am talking about the good clean kind of FUN....

Rocking out to Primary Songs, dancing during the movie credits, running through the sprinklers, jumping in puddles.... you know the good clean kind of FUN.

So you can imagine my GLEE as my four year old princess, her on her bike and I on my skates, looks back at me and yells with excitement as we scurry down a hill. "Mom you should just SCREAM it feels so good to just SCREAM". And man did it, just to seal the deal I through my arms into the air and SCREAMED. Even my little Kendal was LAUGHING and SCREAMING.

You see... the reason that this makes me SO excited is this....... on any normal trip down a hill, roller coaster, dip in the road, or just a sad day......... I the MOM am usually the one to say, just SCREAM it feels so good to just SCREAM.

To me this is the good clean kind of FUN I hope my little Princess takes out the door with her when she goes.

"People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing."

quote by: Dale Carnegie

5 comments:

Jesmyluk said...

Whatever she becomes, she will be absolutely Perfect cause she is your baby! They all are! What a wonderful picture!

Amie said...

good reminder Christy!

Alison said...

You're such a great mom, Christy. :) I know all of your kids are going to turn out great...be great individuals...do great things. They've got a great teacher. :)

Brooke said...

I loved this post....you are so good about enjoying all the little moments and having fun no matter what others might think :o). Maggie is a doll, she always makes me smile because she is so CUTE!

JENN said...

i do admire that about you. you are fun christy.