Yeah, you got it done!!! :)
Hey, that's what we need to do - how much bleach did you use in each one to clean them out? I have 2 that I need to get filled and just haven't done it yet.Way to get on the ball, or at least have Jeremiah get on the ball.
I am so lost when it comes to my barrels...I guess I have to buy some kind of spigot or pump or something to get the water OUT? help!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Yeah, you got it done!!! :)
Hey, that's what we need to do - how much bleach did you use in each one to clean them out? I have 2 that I need to get filled and just haven't done it yet.
Way to get on the ball, or at least have Jeremiah get on the ball.
I am so lost when it comes to my barrels...I guess I have to buy some kind of spigot or pump or something to get the water OUT? help!!
Post a Comment