Thursday, July 16, 2009

Ants In My Pants

I don't know what it is but ever since we arrived home from vacation I just want to "GO". I don't want to be at home all day! I woke up Monday morning and just had the desire to go and do something, but what? Tuesday I had that same feeling so I did, I got up and went.
I took all four of my kiddos and we went to the Outlets at Anthem. They needed school clothes and I needed out. I knew this would become an all day adventure and that made me HAPPY.
The shopping was great! There were lots of great deals, the kids were happy to pick out their own clothes and I was out of the house. Of course there were kiddo perks along the way; snack machine, pizza for lunch, sprinkler park, playground and that long awaited trip to the Chocolate Shop. Believe it or not (I still can't believe it) going to the outlet malls and shopping was fun for all of us.



Wondering where Matthew is?

Warning these next pictures may play games with your senses.

In case you were wondering the ants are still roaming around in my pants and Wednesday we waited around for what seemed like eternity for the public pool to open and then we stayed until, and I quote, "We are staying until dad is home." And today we went to the dollar store, to visit my grandpa and swimming with Amy's Clan. Now my kiddos are all sleeping and they can't wake up until, and I quote, "Dad comes home".

2 comments:

Alison said...

I'm so stinkin' jealous of all the fun you guys have been having!!! I need to start going on camping/hiking trips. ASAP. :)

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

Shannon said...

I am feeling the SAME way. I need an outlet to escape to....(no pun intended!!!) I'm glad you guys were able to cool off for a bit!! Aren't the outlets great for kids clothes!! I love it!