"I should've, " I could've," "I would've,"
"Why didn't I," "If only."
I was reading some past Miserable Monday's and I decided I should keep this one short and witty. Nothing to deep or emotionally involved. Which should be easy since I have virtually no regrets.... I told you I would be funny.
Quote Johnbytheway, " Miserable people never look where they are going because they can't take their eyes off where they have been." -end quote Luckily I haven't been anywhere to exciting(what you don't know can't hurt me).
As I see it there are three kinds of people, 1. The type that you tell, "Don't do it," and they don't 2. The type that see someone else do it and say, "No way am I doing that!" 3. The type that just have to DO IT and find out for themselves. I am number 3 through and through.
Do I have regrets, YES! Do I peak at them every once in awhile, YES. Do I hate them, YES. Do I wish they would vanish, YES. Do I wish I could stop making regrets, YES. Do I wish I was perfect, NO! That would be boring.
Quote Johnbetheway, "Happy people turn every regret into a resolve." -end quote
What goody goodys' !
1 comment:
I always look forward to your M. Monday posts! I'm a #3 too! :) Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment