Monday, May 10, 2010

Two Girls and a Bike

How do you get to school?

Do you go by boat?
Do you go by plane?
How about a horse?
Or even a train?

Do you go by car?
Do you go by van?
How about a bus?
Or maybe you ran?

My girl and I,
We have something we like.
Together we ride,
On mom's new bike!



Do you ever come across an everyday occurrence that you want to stamp on the book of time? This is one of those things that I never want to forget. It is something that Maggie and I share, girl time.

On our bike rides to and from school we have shared many little talks, advice about school, warnings to make good choices, and more than anything "giggles". I know I have said it before and I shall say it again, I want this girl to know good wholesome fun. To recognize it, to delight in it, to bring it to others, and above all to know how to create it. Fun is good!

4 comments:

Casey Lu said...

Oh I am so lacking in time to do something like that with Morgan. I can see she is feeling left out lately. That is awesome that you do that together. I need to find a way to make more time for both Dono and Morgan individually.

Jenna said...

You are the queen of making up some good fun!

Hall of Halls said...

So cute-this makes me excited for Marlee to grow up & sad all at the same time. You must have some good balancing skills.

JENN said...

I love your fun Christy. You will be a great teacher:)