Yesterday morning at library story time...
He was too old for the stories
He was too old for the songs
He was too old for the craft
He was too old to pet the dogs
He was even too old for jokes about being too old
Last night he slept......
SNUG AS MY LITTLE BUG IN A RUG
I don't think I am going to be spending much time dwelling on the fact that he's getting older.
At least not for now!
Thanks to MY LB for a great sense of humor and capturing this awesome moment in time.
7 comments:
OMG, that is stinkin' hilarious. Oh how our kids grow, and stay little when they don't even know it.
That's one good black mail picture if I do say so :)
That is a fantastic shot, hopefully they never get too old for the mommy's. I do feel like Savanna is older then me half the time too. Have a good one.
I guess we're all young at heart in our own ways...
Too funny - love all his bedmates!!
I love it, totally typical!
That is such a sweet picture. I try not to think about the getting older too and instead try to find happiness in each day but I think every mother's heart has those moments.
Post a Comment