Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Random Thought

Oh my own bed! Sweet release!
Do you know that feeling after a long trip? Your own bed beckons to you from far distances with the promise of a good nights sleep. Your head and pillow yearn to reunite. The familiar feel of being wrapped up in your favorite sheets as you reconnect with your empty mattress. Oh my own bed! Sweet release!
After five nights away we came home to a broken upstairs AC and a fuming 95 degrees. We camped out down stairs on sofas and cots.
AIN'T LIFE FUNNY!!

4 comments:

Jenna said...

There is NOTHING like coming home to your own bed. I'm happy for you!

Jessica P. said...

I'm so sorry about your A/C, I hope you got it all fixed and it wasn't to expensive!
Welcome home, glad you had a fun trip!

JENN said...

I just caught up on your Blog. Great pictures!!! I need to learn from you!
Love you lots and we better still get together with Jo gone! Call me or I will call you!

Erika said...

Ugh...it is not good when that happens. Yuck. Sorry you couldn't sleep in your own bed after all...