Here they all are with my incredible mom. She loves the outdoors!
It doesn't matter where we are, these two always find a way to get on the Web.The splash pad was a welcome surprise. Love those clouds!
Spencer is always saying, "Hey mom let's get a picture together!" I had to put that in for historical record so the other kids don't think he was my "favorite".
I personally would be more frightened of the chicken than I would have been of the wasp. Not to say that I would EVER swing my purse at a chicken.
Disclaimer for the zoo: There are actually many more animals than the two pictured above. There is a reptile hut, a buggy cave (watch for lizards), a tiger, badger, and bear, OH MY! All in all this zoo is definitely worth visiting and we had an awesome time.
1 comment:
I'd like to check that zoo out sometime.
Post a Comment