You know that awesome dad that Spencer was telling you about in his Mecham's news? Well that same awesome dad that was nominated to be part of the American Water Transformation Team, did something even more awesome and amazing then being selected, he declined.
I am grateful that MY LB is a family man and not a career chasing man. The Gospel of Jesus Christ gives us something more to live for then what the world offers and that money can buy.
FAQs of not moving:
Did I want to move? Yes, very much. I thought for an instant that we would be getting a bit of a reprieve from the awesome debt of our current home.
How did I take the news of not moving? I was sad! I thought for sure that things would work out and that blessing were going to be flying our way.
What will I do now? Probably redecorate a little, move some furniture, and get rid of some stuff. That's just what I do! I will get over it and move on.
Are you glad that your LB made the decision that he did? Of course, I know that his decision was led by the Lord and his love for his family. I wouldn't want it any other way!
8 comments:
I know how you feel. We were set to move to Colorado last Spring and I was heartbroken when it didn't work out. Obviously things were supposed to happen differently! It will be interesting to see where things lead for you now!
It would have been a fun advernture. But I am glad you guys are staying!
Well I am glad you are not moving. It would be much harder to ever see you if you were in Jersey, though it would be fun to listen to the accent you would pick up. It was so much fun having you in YW with me when you came up. Call and go to church with us when you come!!! Krisper is coming up for Thanksgiving are you?
I would have been totally excited for you if it had worked out and you were moving, but I'm glad that you are staying.
I ditto what the others have said...it would have been a fun adventure...but I guess you'll just have to make your own adventure here. And I will be glad to sit by you in RS still.
I have been wondering about you guys, I should have checked your blog huh ;) I am glad you have such an awsome husband that does put his family first, what a blessing!
I'm sad too. I really really wanted you to move. :) But you're right, you just have to trust in the Lord.
Well, it is a sad thing when you get your hopes up that something new and exciting might be coming your way. You dream about your new house, the great seasons, and new adventures that will come your way! But, on the bright side, those of us here, your friends, are so excited that you get to stay and we can continue to build lasting memories together! Maybe someday we can all retire together in some beautiful location full of color and cooler weather! Or maybe I am just dreaming a bit! :)
Post a Comment