Our car was cornering the driveway, excitement was in the air. We finally made it to grandma and grandpa's house. We hurried to the door, where Vegas the dog greeted us.
We had a fun time! Making gingerbread houses provided a sugar high. I learned to play this awesome computer game called Peggle. My cousins came over and we played like monkeys in the tree tops.
We love our grandma and grandpa. Visiting their house and playing with them is one of our favorite things to do. I hope we go again soon!
S.G.Mecham
Reporter
Dad
The Best Dad Ever
This is Maggie "O" Mecham reporting on "dad". My dad likes working for the water company a lot. But he loves wood working. He built a big barbie house for his girls.
My dad is the best dad ever, he took us to Sea World, San Diego. He enjoyed the shows and I loved the sting rays. This fantastic dad enjoys barbecue a lot, we ate it at Sea World.
My favorite dad in the entire world loves his family more than anything. And that is one excellent dad!
Maggie "O" Mecham
Junior Detective
Reporting
Reporter
1 comment:
Love it! I'm going to have to steal this idea. Hopefully we get to hear more about your vacation.
Post a Comment