Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Maggie is "7"

There is something wonderful about little girls growing up, thank goodness otherwise it would just be so sad, they start blossom with personality, strong likes and dislikes and they want to go shopping.  For Maggie's birthday she decided to hang out at the mall with mom (another plus to mom-hood).  She knew exactly where she wanted to shop, eat and snack.  I was very impressed with her mall knowledge.  She also decided to get her ears pierced, you can see by the pictures below that all went well.

Maggie and I had such a splendid time, I hope for more Maggie birthdays just like this one.  Of course we couldn't keep the boys and little sis out of all the celebrating, we met them at the movies and went out for dinner.  A birthday well celebrated!







3 comments:

Unknown said...

Is Maggie a sunglasses freak like her mom? She is wearing 2 different pairs. :) funny. Happy birthday to Maggie!

The Bluths said...

oh Happy Birthday miss Maggie!

Jenna said...

Too cute, sounds like a fun birthday to me!