This is my post about how my beautiful home now belongs to someone-else.
Once upon a time two uneducated home buyers bought into a really crappy loan. Four years later and three tries for a modification they decided to sell. A great friend told them about a fantastic Realtor that presented them with the idea of a good faith short sale. As soon as they heard the idea they put their home up for sale and three months later they moved.
Epilogue:
Now they are in limbo looking for a nice place to rent in a location close to the YMCA so they can be a more active healthy home school family.
THE END
4 comments:
I know it's so hard but I'm glad Mary took great care of you--she's incredible and so supportive. Good luck!
good luck Christy...you'll turn out ok!
Blah a sad story but a very familiar one to so many people. Life will get better and easier...it has to right?
I'm so sorry that happened. So many people in that situation. I'm glad you were able to get out of it at least. The Lord will bless you.
Post a Comment