Saturday, December 3, 2011

Crafty? What's that?

It has been so long since I have done anything crafty, at all. Home school keeps me pretty busy, good busy. I was using it as an excuse to let go of something that I love, creating! My recent decision to be where my feet are have lead me to the conclusion that this is it, this is the time I have, this is the brain capacity I will have left at the end of every day, these are the creative tools I have available.... my piggies need "to do" with what they have been given.

For the past month I have been decorating our rental. It is quite a bit smaller than our home we sold and it has been a pretty big adjustment; some selling of furniture, combining of rooms and putting some furniture together that under other circumstances I would not put in the same room. Everything just kind of landed. Between that and white, white walls I have had to get very creative. It has been fun and I can't wait to share some pictures of the new place, just not today.

Today I want to show you my worlds cutest Christmas tree ornaments that I crocheted so my tree would match my new decor. Extreme? Of course, that is how I know that I am back in the game. My tree matches my home and my home matches my personality. Very colorful!






SHE'S CRAFTY!!!

AGAIN!!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Your just can't stop! :)