Thursday, July 26, 2012

Payson for the 4th

We ended up in Payson for the Fourth of July.  We had a very relaxing time with no agenda, cable TV, a swimming pool, book stores, nature and did I mention NO schedule.  I love being able to do whatever we want, whenever we want (love home school). 

Fourth of July

 

 Tonto Natural Bridge
(warning do not do this hike alone with four kids 12 and under)


There was a lot of this.......


 Some of this.....

 Nice of them to post the yellow arrows so we can find our way through the endless rocks.
 I love this pictures!  We had to stop often and when we did we all took advantage of it.  I try not to remember that she promised to carry the book herself but as always I ended up with it (it's tuff being mom).

We were visiting Payson because of MY LB's new job, yep he has a new job.

2 comments:

Jessica P. said...

What a fun trip! I can't believe you moved to Payson, I bet you will love it there! We drive through it quite often to visit family up North!

Arizona Dunbars said...

How fun. I love the boots that are still attached!!