Journal entry for her birthday; I love birthdays! I am always going to be a big girl and I am always my moms baby.
Kendal is loving all of her new friends in the area. We were invited to join a co-op group of other kids that turned 5 to late for Kindergarten. She absolutely loves it and looks forward to it every week. Here is her on her first day.
She has been really hamming up the turning 5 business, the other day at the lake she was jumping from one piece of dry land to another and proclaiming, "Don't worry mom I can do this, I am 5 now."
For her birthday she wanted a cowgirl outfit, I can't believe how much an authentic cowgirl out fit costs. But it was totally worth it, look how cute. She also said she wanted to be a cowgirl with straight hair.
She got a tire swing pony for her birthday, cause every cowgirl needs a horse. This weekend she gets to wear her totally authentic cowgirl outfit to ride a real horse. She is ecstatic!
We celebrated her birthday with family lunch at I-hop, dinner and cake with Angie's Clan who also had a b-day boy that day and family movie night. We watched Spirit and had lots of popcorn and candy. She also had a little birthday celebration with her school friends.
MY LB and I certainly love this little girl and her cute little ways.
She definitely has all of our heart strings wrapped around her little fingers.

2 comments:
Wow, she really does look like a big girl with her hair like that!! :)
Happy Birthday to Kendal! Her hair looks so much longer when it's straight. I love the cowgirl outfit!
Post a Comment