When our kids were babies it felt like we had to do family pictures every 6 months to a year to keep up with their growing. Now that we have a youth we feel like we need to take family pictures every 6 months to a year just to keep up with his growing.
I love our family and I love how everyone is growing and becoming! I thank the Lord each day for our health, strength and desire for knowledge.
Come visit us and get your photos taken in the magnificent beauty of the Prescott Pines and Granite Dells.
4 comments:
CUTE! We totally need new family pictures. Maybe with the changing of the leaves? I'll start working on outfits.
Your kids look huge! What a beautiful family you have. Hey remember that time we got egged running home from volleyball that one day? I remembered that the other night driving home from playing volleyball. Made me laugh.
Love the new pictures. We sure miss your family. The kids are asking when we can go visit you again. We should come and have you take pictures of our family. We recently got our final addition to the family, another sweet little girl.
I love the photos!!
Post a Comment