Rio Rancho is keeping us GOOD busy. We dove right in and signed up for music courses and athletic clubs.
This is our schedule:
Monday: Matthew Piano and Track
Tuesday: Kendal Swim lessons and Matthew Boy Scouts
Wed. : Swim Team, Spencer Guitar and 11 year old scouts and Maggie activity days
Thurs: Kendal Swim lessons and Maggie piano and voice
Friday: Swim Team
CRAZY BUSY! We are loving it, as activities end others begin it puts me in the car a lot (My LB just bought me a Corolla). I have found that I actually have more time to myself. I have finished 5 books in the past few weeks. Funny how a busy schedule can actually offer up more time to myself.
Today, for now, swim team came to a close with a super fun swim meet. I am totally impressed with the activities the City of Rio Rancho has available for homeschoolers. The coaches were great and we all made some friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment