O.k. so in the spirit of TWILIGHT I will post our crazy pictures of a MIDNIGHT release and I will give you my opinion on the ending of the Twilight Saga. ARE YOU READY?????????????????? I am feeling a little pressure as I have not heard or read one review from any of you. I guess someone has to go first.
I have two statements and the funny thing is that they contradict each other. First I was not crazy about the Vampire Baby (Sorry), I thought that was really weird and highly impossible. However and this is the contradiction because the entire book was based on the babies existence, I did enjoy reading the book. So I guess if I am going to make this statement I should back it up with what I would have like to have seen out of the book.
First, I would have like to have seen a Blood Thirsty Bella, A crazy newborn that flees from the Cullens. This would put them in a search for her but Jacob would be tracking her so Alice would not be able to see her. Now Jacob is just tracking because he knows if he finds her it is either him or her. Who do you think would win? O.k so the Volturi finds out about her crazy shieldy powers and they want to find her too. So who will find her first and when Edward does find her will she still love him? So how will Bella become a vampire in the first place you ask. Well, that's easy and would eliminate all of the adult content, she would get in a car accident on the way to the wedding and would be near death with Charlie, Renee, Jacob, and the Cullens waiting in the hospital waiting room. Jacob would lean over to Edward and say "Come on you Leech what are you waiting for, go save her". Yes so noble of Jacob. Of course the ending would have fighting, laws that the Volturi set that were not broken, love, and maybe Bella would finally get her human wish in a not so human form. Which according to the book REALLY isn't a bad thing. The End!
So let me know what you think of my alternate ending. Oh yes and my story has no Jacob book in it, so it would not have taken me an extra day to read it. And please note that my alternate ending would "NOT" contain any indecent proposals.
6 comments:
Intersting ending ideas. . .I'm sorry, but I don't think I would have enjoyed that as much. I'm not so sure I liked the Jacob book either, but I did like the baby and the excuse it gave Edward to change her. I also liked how she was able to control herself. She is probably the only vampire that consciensly made the decision to become a vampire and had enough time to come to grips and use that to help control the bloodlust.
Thank you Jessica! I am so curious on all of your reviews of the book. I know a lot of you gave the book 5 stars on GoodReads.com but what else. Lets hear it!! I am really nervous to be in a book review with all of you. I think I will be the lone man out. I do have to say that Bella really hadn't made the decision to be a vampire completely and was contimplating waiting, and she was a very imature girl with very little control when she was human so I really don't see how that can be one of her gifts. I say that with love and no bad intentions.
I don't know if you'll be lone man out Christy. This book was actually not so loved by a lot of people. I love the original, but you're alternate ending is good too. You should write a book ;o)
You could write fanfiction :) Go here: http://amiedanny.blogspot.com and go to her August 5th post. (I made a comment in there) and I'm saving my big discussion for the meeting!
lol! I reviewed Breaking Dawn on my site on the Tuesday after it came out, so that would have been August 5th? Check it, k?
Personally, I loved the Jacob part. It was my favorite part of the book. Hated the ending, but Stephenie likes happy endings and this is the way she wrote it in 2004 so it's slowly growing on me. =)
I wasn't a big fan of the Jacob book either. I honestly thought I had a misprint or something for a minute there and kept going Huh? LOL I could see the baby coming pretty early on, her foreshadowing made it pretty clear where the book was going. Jenny Taylor predicted a baby and she predicted that Jacob would imprint on it. I like happy endings too and I could not see her ending it right in the midst of Bella's bloodlust and since this was to be the final book I knew she had to make it so that Bella wouldn't go all hungry fo the blood. LOL I lvoed this book second best of all. I disliked bk 2 but I think I am the only one that really didn't like it, it was just so depressing and then bk 3 Bella irritated me tremendously with her inability to make a decision and stick with it. See I have a lot to say about the books Christy. 80)
Post a Comment