O.k. normally I would not share this great big piece of embarrassing information, however the events that surrounded it are to funny not to share. Yesterday we met dad at the park for dinner before he went to school for the evening. I brought my fantastic camera with the intention of taking pictures of my roller skaters- mind you.
I came up with this great idea to have Spencer (great idea??) take a picture of Jeremiah and I (embarrassing part) in our ALMOST well getting closer hot bods since we both had just lost 12 pounds each. Here are SOME of the pictures in order with commentary..........
Jeremiah: Where are you pointing the camera?
I came up with this great idea to have Spencer (great idea??) take a picture of Jeremiah and I (embarrassing part) in our ALMOST well getting closer hot bods since we both had just lost 12 pounds each. Here are SOME of the pictures in order with commentary..........
Jeremiah: Where are you pointing the camera?
Me: Just smiling and posing
Jeremiah: There is no one over there.
Me: I am still smiling and posing
This is where it gets confusing
Jeremiah: NO ONE IS OVER THERE
Me: Point the camera more this way Spencer
I am not sure what is being said here but my point is this
the kid keeps clicking and laughing. These next two pictures
are not the same picture he was just clicking fast and laughing LOUD.
Jeremiah: Finally got a grasp on what really needed to be done
Me: I look as if I am finding humor in the whole escapade.
Jeremiah: Is having a difficult time moving on
Me: O.k. it's good just smile and pose
Jeremiah: Finally Posing
Me: I wonder if I can stick my chest out any farther
Spencer: Still clicking not stopping
Jeremiah: Still Posing (good man)
Me: I am going in!!
Jeremiah: Looking around for witnesses of what is about to happen
Me: I am still going in
Spencer: STILL CLICKING AND STILL LAUGING
Jeremiah: That kid has no FEAR
Me: You are going down BOY!
Spencer: Still clicking and laughing, wow she is getting really close.
Don't worry Spencer is still ALIVE !!
P.S. The pictures I posted did not even make up half of the actual amount taken
9 comments:
LOL What great pictures Spencer!!! I laughed so hard, PD looked at me quizzically. LOL Thank you for sharing this with us all to laugh at... ;D
that's so fun!
You and Jeremiah are looking great! Keep it up!!!
I'm shooting to lose 10lbs by February 19th. Ultimate goal of 30-40 lbs lost. One bite at a time, though. :) I started playing racquetball again. I'm taking a class at school. Boy have I missed it!!!
Totally awesome and hilarious! Spencer, you rock man! Congrats on dropping the 12 lbs so far! WooHoo!
Ethan kept asking me what I was laughing at while reading this. And I think you could have stuck your chest out a little more.
Ah, Spencer that cutie. He's so funny. Congrats on 12 pounds thats awesome! It was great to see you guys today, we need to try to get together as families once a month or so...just to make sure one of our children really do marry eachother..... :)
P.S. Love your owls...I am addicted to them!
your family is great!!!
LOVE it. You need to get that kid an agent,...he takes some great pictures!
Post a Comment