Matthew was baptized.............
I became a CUB SCOUT mom and later a Committee Chairman.............
We visited Mickey at his house.........
I became "ME" again! I checked out for awhile, did you miss me?
NO, well my family did!!!..................
I redecorated AGAIN...........
I got a PHAT new camera and dabbled a bit in the
great big world of PHOTOGRAPHY...........
We said Goodbye to a beloved Prophet..........
I am now married to a SUPER INTENDANT............
There may have been some TWILIGHT craze....................
Spencer grew some TEETH..........
Strengthened Family Ties.............
We visited LEGO LAND.........
Of course new friends were made, Afterschooling began, blogging started, testimonies were strengthened, church callings were carried through, birthday candles were blown out, holidays were celebrated, a new school year began and of course we all learned valuable lessons on the way.
So GOODBYE 2008 it was great knowing you!!!
















2 comments:
What a busy year you all had! It's cool to see the re-cap in pictures. I need to take more pictures now that I have a new camera. :)
Love ya!!
I love the work you do to capture and communicate moments in the life of our family. It was a busy year - but exciting and memorable - I'll take it!
Post a Comment