Sunday, March 29, 2009

Oh Saturday

Do you love Saturday? We love Saturday!
Right now MY LB and I have Scouting callings and many of our Saturdays are dedicated to serving, teaching and spending time with great boys. So when we have a Saturday all to ourselves we don't hold back. We get busy!
  • Maggie and I started Saturday off with some yard sales.
  • Off to Spencer's first T-ball game. It was a beautiful day for a baseball game.
  • Lunch and naps. All of the girls napped while all of the boys did some gaming.
  • Ran some errands. New shoes for Matthew and yard supplies for daddy.
  • Dinner at the park. Kendal with her yard sale three wheeler and Maggie with her yard sale skates. So cute how Matthew is helping her. A little park action and a walk/run for mom and dad. A perfect visit to the park.
  • Back yard work and play. Daddy puts up posts to hold up our trees and Maggie plays with Toby.
  • Playing with neighbors. Matthew and Spencer love spending time outside with their neighborhood friends.

  • There is nothing better then family movie night. A good movie with popcorn, treats and cuddles. Nothing better!

Oh Saturday! I love you Saturday!

5 comments:

The Bluths said...

ha I knew it! I thought I saw Jeremiah at the park on Saturday as we were driving to go to the dog park and Ethan's like , "yeah with his 2nd family" cause we didn't see any of you guys. I was so right, time to go rub it in someone's face.

Why were you by my park anyway?

Jenna said...

Saturdays are awesome, even when they're busy! If I come over will Jeremiah squirt whip cream into my mouth? I need a fix.

Brooke said...

Love this post...I love Saturdays too - expecially when Cody is done with work (1-2ish). I love these years when my boys want to spend time with us and still think we are "cool"!

Lucia said...

Hey I found your blog off, Catherine's. What a cute family. I just discovered that we named our baby girls the same name! {just spelled a little different} Hope you don't mind if I add your blog to my list.

Alison said...

I LOVE your kids!!!! They are so cute! The whipped cream pictures are priceless. :)