I am a bit behind on my postings, bummer. Bigger bummer because my behind postings are DADDY postings. MY LB is the best ever so he really deserves on time postings. I guess if we want to go there he also deserves clothes in his drawers, big fat welcome home smooches, a little R&R and probably dinner on the table at dinner time. Poor guy!
Happy Birthday
Yesterday was Daddy's birthday. The day was so busy that I fear MY LB may have been cheated. So I will start with an apology, I am sorry that your day was such a busy day. I thought about you all day even if my New Moon actions didn't reflect that. I love you!
Yesterday was Daddy's birthday. The day was so busy that I fear MY LB may have been cheated. So I will start with an apology, I am sorry that your day was such a busy day. I thought about you all day even if my New Moon actions didn't reflect that. I love you!
We did have time to make a trip to Cabellas, go out to dinner and stop at Golden Spoon for some yummy birthday goodness.
Happy Birthday LB! I truly am the luckiest!
Daddy Daughter Camp Out
Last weekend was our wards Daddy Daycare (that's what Maggie calls it, so funny), it is actually pronounced Daddy Daughter camp out. It is always difficult to post about something that I was absent from so together we will explore pictures and take a digital trip to Daddy Daughter camp out.
From the top
Apparently Kendal took Matthew's tiger. He was in good spirits though, he just asked if Bubble had a good time.

This was the movie theatre that received raving reviews. Shows and show time were as follows. The movie Up was shown before bed time and Myley Cyrus movie was showing after bed time.

Oh my children are so bright!

Or not, no wonder she was saying, "mommy blue, blue I see blue" , just kidding .

There may have been a UFO sighting.

Looks like dad was just having fun with the camera.

Last weekend was our wards Daddy Daycare (that's what Maggie calls it, so funny), it is actually pronounced Daddy Daughter camp out. It is always difficult to post about something that I was absent from so together we will explore pictures and take a digital trip to Daddy Daughter camp out.
From the top
Apparently Kendal took Matthew's tiger. He was in good spirits though, he just asked if Bubble had a good time.
This was the movie theatre that received raving reviews. Shows and show time were as follows. The movie Up was shown before bed time and Myley Cyrus movie was showing after bed time.
Oh my children are so bright!
Or not, no wonder she was saying, "mommy blue, blue I see blue" , just kidding .
There may have been a UFO sighting.
Looks like dad was just having fun with the camera.
It is morning right? Graham crackers for breakfast, SWEET!
This next picture may be disturbing to some, or just me.
Maggie talked about this tree A LOT. Most of her stories ended in someone having to rescue her because she just couldn't make it down. Oh the drama!
Time to clean up and hit the trail. Good work Magpie!
MY LB is so creative! Plus if they ever loose their shadows in true Peter Pan fashion I will have a picture to show the authorities. I LOVE IT! (maybe I will do some fun editing with them)
Looks like we may need to take it easy on the photo shoots.
Photo from a GREAT hiking adventure.
Of course we can't forget the pony rides at the park.
Thank you for taking that digital adventure with me and THANK YOU MY LB for being such a great man.
1 comment:
I love the the play by play. Good for him for taking a bunch of pictures! I'm glad they had so much fun!
Post a Comment