Yep, you got it! We went to a William Joseph concert. It was so amazing, he is so amazing. I had seen him perform twice before last night. Once at Time Out and once at Women's Conference (to which he said," those women are CRAZY!" Tee-Hee). When I saw his beautiful picture in the paper I was so excited. I have wanted my boys to hear him play the piano for so long. I knew they would love it and I knew that he could truly inspire them to succeed. They were still talking about it this morning. Not the, "hey that was cool" kind of talk you would expect either. They were asking each other, "What was your favorite song?". "Remember when he played upside down." "I want to be a professional piano player." "Do you think you can play that fast?" I wanted a tape player to capture all of their thoughts. It was a truly amazing night! Thank you William Joseph for be an inspiration to my upcoming musical wonders, the little boys I treasure.


Just a side note. Originally since we are trying to be better with money MY LB and I decided that just him and the boys would go since I have already seen him perform. But much to my surprise MY LB called and said, "I got 4 seats all together." He knew I REALLY wanted to go and he loves me. So he made it happen! I didn't argue with that or the double cheeseburger he brought home for me the other day. Thanks MY LB, I love you!
3 comments:
Looks like fun, I haven't personally see him perform but have heard great things about him! I'm glad you guys had fun, and what a great hubby!!
how awesome! I've heard him online and he truly is amazing. Glad you could expose your boys to some culture.
And what is up with his hair? Trying to emulate Edward Cullen or what?
Sounds like an amazing evening, glad you got the chance to go!
Post a Comment