We finally have a rental here in AZ. It has not been an easy transition and looking for a good rental home was not fun. It has definitely been a humbling experience for us.
We have been active at the YMCA, we are enjoying our new ward, and loving how close we are to the park. We are looking forward to meeting our neighbors, getting new callings and settling into our new home.
Thanks to all that have been wondering and thinking about us, I hope this post will suffice for now. I promise more updates later.
3 comments:
So glad to hear that you are starting to settle down. Moving no matter what the circumstance is, is always hard to deal with.
Where are you guys exactly? It's always fun to meet new friends and neighbors. Look forward to more posts.
I totally missed you guys moving! I'm so sorry. I didn't get to say goodbye! I had surgery and was gone for a few weeks and then you moved and that was it! Glad you are settling in. Good luck getting to know everyone!
Moving is never easy & never fun. But it is good for us to experience new things & new people. It helps us to grow. I am so happy you are settling in, so well, to your new surroundings! I look forward to new pictures of the kids in their new habitat. ;D Miss you guys!
Post a Comment