Yeah! I love spring and being outdoors.
Please don't get too hot, please don't get too hot.
We have been really taking advantage of Spring and the beautiful weather and nature that it brings. The kids and I have been hiking the White Tank Mountains on a regular basis and participating in as many outdoor activities as we can. We are so grateful to be together all day and enjoy the great big world that God has created for us.
Tres Rios Nature Festival
World Wildlife Zoo
This little monkey neighbor came with us. So cute!
Family Trip to the Desert
Instigated by the visit of Aunt Alison
MY LB and his dad helped each of the kiddos shoot guns and bows. The kids had a great time!
A little dirt never hurt, right?
This picture has to be one of my favorite pictures taken this year.
4 comments:
You guys are having way too much fun! I need to get in on all this! How do you hear of all these awesome things to do???
love this time of year & anything outdoors
I also like that pic of you & Jeremiah, very cute.
Weather like this is why I live in AZ - oh and that pesky thing about this is where the job is.
I am also pleading that it doesn't get too hot!
My oh my, you are crazy busy as usual! i went on a blogging hiatus...it was all I could do to keep up on my let alone others. But you guys look great and busy and happy. We are definitely coming in the summer we can't wait to see you guys, however I'm not sure I'll be able to handle the weather, it's upper 50s here now and the kids are begging me to pull out their shorts...we may have acclimated.
Post a Comment