Thursday, February 26, 2009

Future Missionary

Do you ever have those moments in life where you want to stand on the tallest mountain and shout out for the whole world to hear.....
I am a great mother!
Neither do I but this moment came very close. I found this writing when I was going through Spencer's papers he braught home from school the other day.

It say: If I had a one hundred dollar bill I would... save it for my mission. By Book of Mormons. Because I don't want to waste.

MY LB and I needed this little parent pick me up. We love you Spencer and your desire for good fills our hearts with joy and happiness.

4 comments:

Amie said...

AWESOME. =)

The Gearharts said...

Cute...way to go Spencer.

Amber said...

I love that! Keep that one for sure.

Erin said...

I love when my students write things like that. I also catch them singing primary songs during class.