Today Maggie had her dance recital. She has been going to dance for 6 weeks now and loving every minute of it. It was so fun to watch her sweet innocence as she tapped her adorable little feet and did a pliƩ in her pink ballet shoes. I have to admit I shed a tear or two, but she is my Maggie and she is growing up way to fast. Here are some pictures I took today and a little video of Maggie "steppin out". 

I love how she loves to look at herself in the mirror. Mostly I like that she likes what she sees and wants to keep on looking.
7 comments:
So precious!
CUTE!!! I love little girls dancing!
Awwww!! Maggie is so stinkin' cute!!! The video made my day. The pictures are adorable, too. Christy, next time Patrick and I are visiting, would you take some pictures of us?
HOW CUTE IS THAT!? I love it!
Cuteness! Hey Christy! I love this bloggin thing. I'm finding so many great people again. Great to see you guys are doing well and your lil family is growin.
Love Joann Surratt (formerly Tieman)
What a cutie, I'm glad she loves it!
super cute, the pictures are great...you're getting good!
Post a Comment