So what is this face?

She was making this face when I got her out of bed and I laughed, told her she was a crazy girl and smooched her all over. She made the face again at the breakfast table and all of my kiddos laughed with me. She was cracking us up!!
Here's the face again.

Every time I looked at her she was making this face. I asked her "What are you doing little silly?" She kept her mommy entertained all day. My silly little girl! When daddy came home he laughed at her silly little face. So what do you think that silly face means? All I could come up with is "Wow I didn't know my mouth could move like that. I wonder if I can do that again... and again... and again..."
By this time she knew she was being a cute little ham.
3 comments:
these'll make great scrapbook pages.
That girl....
She will be the center of all attention for a long, long time if she can help it!
That face is to die for :-)
So ding dang cute!! What a little piece of work she is!! And boy oh boy I love that face!! Those cheeks do me in everytime.
Post a Comment