Wednesday, October 22, 2008

What's In A Name.....


O.K., So I've tried Hubby, your Daddy, My lover, Lover boy and well the list could go on.
SO WHAT DO I CALL THE MAN THAT.....
makes my head spin every time I see him
makes my heart race every time I think of him
gives me goose bumps when I hear his voice
AND gives me butterflies in my tummy with his sweet kisses
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
For as long as I can remember we have always called each other "LOVER". It has become awkward to call each other by our names. I know some of you have heard, laughed and commented on this term of endearment. So I have decided to stick with this "LOVER" word and refer to my Hubby and your Daddy as..............
MY LB
AKA
My LOVER BOY
Some Practice.........
Today MY LB left me love notes in my kitchen. I read them out loud to the kids and they said "Dad really loves you, Huh!" How sweet, of course it was immediately followed by "Where are our love notes". Maybe next time but for today they were all for "ME".

Oh how I love MY LB!!

2 comments:

jmecham2000 said...

All I've got to say is that I am the lucky one to be blessed with the companionship of such a woman! Thinking of you during tough days lightens my burdens and sheds the light I need to get through those days and make it all worth while. I love you, Lover.

LB

Jesmyluk said...

Awww you guys are so sweet!! Its truly wonderful to get little love notes from our darling hubbies isn't it? Its the highlight of my day to get some little funny or a quick IM from my best friend telling me how much he loves me!