8 T.V. Shows I love to watch
I don't have cable and I just don't watch T.V. shows. Nothing personal I just can't get into them and if I do than I will end up forgetting that it is on and I will be all upset and AHHHH!!! It's better this way trust me.
8 things I do because I don't watch T.V. Shows
* Read * Sleep * Scrapbook * Blog * Watch movies * Clip coupons * Decorate * Recently I have been spending sometime building ZOO's (Don't ask)
SHHHH, I secretly have cable in my bedroom, my sweet hubby hooked me up so I can satisfy my decorating craving with HGTV...
8 Favorite Restaurants
Paradise Bakery (for the cookies) * Anything Pizza * PF Changs * Chipotle * Wendys * Chilis ( love the never ending Chips and Salsa) * Pei Wei * Mi Mi's Cafe
8 Things that happened yesterday
* Coupon Sense Shopping (spent $66.00 and save $250.00)
* Lunch with my friend Nicki and Kiddos at Pei Wei
* Got Grouchy at my Hubby for not being more excited about my coupon savings (he was packing for camp out) I got over it!!

* Ate A Pay Day (my lover bought it for me)
* Said Good Bye to my One true love (off on a backpacking trip with the boy scouts)
* Watched Veggie Tales movie and ate pizza with the kiddos
* Forced myself not to play Zoo Tycoon
* Did some Blogging
8 Things I am looking forward to
* Losing my baby weight (she's 14 months old)

* Twilight Movie
* Crazy big sunglasses going OUT of STYLE
* Christmas Beach Vacation
* Getting a Temple Close to Home
* New Coupon Sense Freebie List
* My Lover Boy coming home from his camp out
* Figuring out what I want to be when I grow up.. Teacher, Librarian, Photographer...
8 Things on my wish list
* Moving to a different state
* Perfecting my FLY LADY house cleaning
* Disney Cruise with my Family
* A bra that "FITS"
* A good book is always on my wish list
* Photo shop (not just owning it but knowing how to use it)
* I really wish I was less opinionated

* And Yes this is on the TOP of my wish list "A PINK VESPA"
8 Friends I am Tagging
I do my Blog for journaling purposes and I am super grateful for this tag so I could write a little bit about "ME". So I am giving these 8 people the opportunity to put a little history down on paper with your list of 8's.
* My Lover Boy * Jenn W * Jolene * Jessica C. * Stacy * And whoever else wants to do it
2 comments:
I would never have pegged you for a pink Vespa! You are so awesome!!
You wait and see, I'll get you that pink Vespa!
Post a Comment