Sunday, June 21, 2009

HAPPY FATHER

This is MY LB, AKA MY LOVER BOY!
Today we celebrate him and his fatherhood. He has been a father for nine and a half years. It started off with an amazing little boy and continued on to an additional amazing boy and two beautiful little girls. Each time one of them would enter into their mortal existence he would be waiting with amazement, tears and always gratitude to his Father in Heaven. As he held them in his arms to give them a father's blessing the Spirit was strong and his gratitude and love for his sweet child was again revealed through prayer.

As they grow he continues to love them, give them father's blessings, play with them, teach them and still expresses that same gratitude and love to his Father in Heaven through prayer for sending them to him.

When that first little boy turned eight I watched MY LB enter the waters of baptism with his son. I caught his gaze and he looked at me again with the same tears that I saw when that little boy was born. He again said a prayer to his Heavenly Father a prayer that would forever change the life of the son that he loves. And he now looks forward to three more baptisms. Each time bringing our family closer to our eternal goal. To live together forever!
I love MY LB for so many reasons but today
I love him best because he loves them.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Such sweet sentiments!