Monday, June 8, 2009

Up Date

I felt like I was leaving you hanging with the remainder of our week last week. Things slowed down a bit........
Thursday - We went to the library in the A.M. to return some movies and get some prizes. In the P.M. we tried to go to the pool with Aunt Kosette but they were both closed so we went to the sprinkler park instead. After we got home I was off to enrichment night.

Friday- We went to a small library branch close to one of the pools and took a mini Spanish class. I was impressed with Matthew's memory and Spencer's pronunciation. After the library we hit the pool! That night we took the kids to Toys R Us to spend their commission and spent an evening at home. MY LB and I watched a couple of movies while the kids played and slept.

Saturday was a nice relaxing day. We cleaned in the A.M., attended a baptism, took naps, went to grocery shopping and ended the day at a birthday party. After the birthday party daddy went to a movie with some friends and mommy stayed home and hung out with Kendal while everyone else went to bed.

I don't know about any of you but the beginning of summer appears to be dragging. However I know when the end comes we will say, "Wow that went by to fast".

This weeks goal is to hit the swimming pool everyday and wear out the kiddos to a point of exhaustion. This way I figure they wont even have the energy to fight. We are off to a good start with the sprinkler park with Nicki's clan and a picnic before we hit the aquatic center today. They are tired and appear to be dragging. YEAH, my plan is working, HA..HA....HA....HA...HAAAAA!

2 comments:

Mark and Jessica said...

That's a great plan, except Mom gets just as tired! Good luck with that!

Jenna said...

Good for you! Did you guys buy pool passes? Fun!