Monday we ventured out and went to a neighboring library for story time and a picnic with our teddy bears.
Teddy Bear Picnic


Surprise! The park had a splash pad.
Later that day we met Jolene's clan at a park with a splash pad for pizza, visiting and getting wet.
Tuesday is movie day, kudos to Amy. We watched Madagascar 2 we had a special surprise of seeing our cousins there. After the movies we came home for a rough afternoon of mommy preparing for Pack Meeting and the kiddos not quite getting the hang of entertaining themselves. That night it was a quick dinner and off to Pack Meeting where Matthew was getting his Bear badge.
YEAH MATTHEW!
After Pack Meeting I rushed over to the Stake Center for my final night of Volley Ball. Shout out to all of the fine ladies that made up our team. It was fun!
So today is Wednesday, I think. Already we have had a full day of fun.
Magician at the library
It was so fun to see the faces on my little people. I have to admit I probably had a pretty amused and surprised expression as well. The picture of the kids reading was taken while we sat in line waiting. Why a line you ask? Well the city we live in has a mandatory line for all events. Even if a line isn't really necessary, we still line up. WHY??
Immediately after the library we went over to the splash pad park to meet our ward friends and have a picnic. Tonight dad has Scouts so we will have to break out our Library movies and just RELAX.
Is it Friday yet?














4 comments:
I haven't quite gotten that organized. . .We've been pretty lazy around here as far as venturing out. Maybe some day this summer, but then again, maybe not. :)
It's Friday now girl...hope you survived. It was great to run into you at the library yesterday also. Where's the picture of me running through the splash park in my swim suit? To scared to post it eh?
I have kept meaning to tell you this, but then I forget. So anyway, on Thursday at the auction I saw you from behind and didn't know it was you and I was wondering, "who's that new skinny girl?" And then I saw you today in primary and thought the same thing.
Have you lost weight? Because you look good!
What a fun week, you rock! When are we going to get together? I just got back into town last night.
Post a Comment