
So, I am upstairs this morning and I can hear my boys down stairs laughing that trouble causing laugh. You know the one!! So I venture downstairs to see what they are doing and they are playing with their baby sisters leapfrog toy. Innocent right? Oh no, they had it on the letter sounds setting and well this is what the cute little caterpillar toy was saying (just make the short letter sounds of each letter) f-o-r-t. Now in are house fart is a bad word so this made it even funnier to them and made them nervous when they saw me coming. So when I said what are you doing? They just looked up at me with big eyes. But I pulled it out of them and just about died laughing. If you have this toy or any letter sounding toy at home you have to try this it is so funny. When Jeremiah came home for lunch I had to show him what his sons came up with and seriously you just can't help laughing.
f-o-r-t!!! And trust me after they were all off to school I had some fun of my own you can really get that caterpillar to talk. So that is my funny of the day!!
2 comments:
Funny Funny Funny!!!! I love having little boys in the house they keep life entertaining! Wait till they hit about 12 or 13 and discover that their calculator 'spells' too. LOL
I think you need to video tape it and put it on your blog so we can all enjoy! =)
Post a Comment