
I love my Webkinz and they are my best stuffed animals. My first Webkinz was named Web and he is a dog. My second and third Webkinz are named Googles the monkey and Turtle Man the turtle. My Grandma Lola took me to lunch and baught them for me for my sixth birthday. My last Webkinz is named Puddle he is a dog. My favorite game on Webkinz on the computer is called the Wheel of Wow, it gives you free money that's why I like it. My favorite thing in Puddles room is his frosty bed a cold bed. I like my Webkinz because their cute and cuddly.
Written By: Spencer Mecham age 6
1 comment:
Spence,
You are so passionate about life. I hope everyone that you meet in life gets a taste of how wonderful life is through knowing you. You are a great kid. I'm glad you enjoy your Webkinz. I want to be more like you when I grow up. You are awesome!
Turtle Man ROCKS!!
Love,
Dad
Post a Comment