This is my second family photo shoot, the beach being my first. It was so much fun to pick poses that matched our families personalities. I love it! Creating moments that will last FOREVER. I got a little crazy with the photo tools! I hope you love them as much as I do.
I am the Photographer! Thank you so much for your comments. It is only my second photo shoot and I am thinking I LOVE IT! I think I have found my "THING". Now I just need to go to school and learn some "SKILLS". Thank you again.
Super cute, definately looks like you're catching on. I love the first one. I was laughing because Maggie is posing so much and then clicked on it to see it larger and laughed even harder when I saw Matthews face! So stinkin cute! I'm impressed you got everyone to play along so well. Did you just have it set up on a tripod and timer?
9 comments:
These pictures are absolutely AMAZING! Who was your photographer? Simply spectacular family photos!
I am the Photographer! Thank you so much for your comments. It is only my second photo shoot and I am thinking I LOVE IT! I think I have found my "THING". Now I just need to go to school and learn some "SKILLS". Thank you again.
Love love love the pictures!
Super cute, definately looks like you're catching on. I love the first one. I was laughing because Maggie is posing so much and then clicked on it to see it larger and laughed even harder when I saw Matthews face! So stinkin cute! I'm impressed you got everyone to play along so well. Did you just have it set up on a tripod and timer?
Simply beautiful!!! YOu have got to take pics of us please??? Cause you are awesome at pictures!
Thank you all so much! You really know how to make a gal feel good.
Wow! Thanks for inviting me to your blog. Your pictures are awesome. I may just have to hire ya :) I wish I could get my kids to play along so well.
these look great Christy! You did all these on the timer??? wow!
Yep! I have become a Pro at a tripod and timer. You can't even tell I only entered the picture like 5 seconds ago. LOL!!
Post a Comment