You will thank me for not having pictures!!
We just got home from our Awesome camping trip, I threw the girls in the tub and listened to the boys cry about how they never get to take baths. So I gave in and now I had two bath tubs running. Well Spencer came in my room in a crazy fit because there was paper in his bath tub. So I went to fetch the paper out and found that it was toilet paper and it was little pieces all over. I had to drain the tub. So while that was going on I went back to check on the girls and there was my pretty little baby red faced and grunting. Of course I FREAKED out "Maggie get out!" Seriously she stopped to collect all of her toys and get all of her things in order before she got out. And there it was not one but two FLOATERS! UGGHH, so I pull Kendal out and put her on the ground. How many of you know Spencer? Well he is out of control laughing right now and it is making me laugh even though I really don't feel like laughing. And than he laughs harder and says she is still pooping, grrrr. At this point dad hears all of Spencer's commotion and wants to know what's going on. In the mean time I tell Matthew to go get me two grocery bags and I guess I will poop scoop. And this is it that evil little brother Spencer says in his most I am a little devil voice "I seem to remember that poop scooping is Matthew's chore" I can not help it that kid CRACKS me up, Matthew is beside himself asking me if he really has to do it. And dad arrives to save the day. I love my family!!!
2 comments:
Oy....i'm so glad those days are behind us, lol! =)
That is just awesome!
I'm behind on reading your blog, which isn't a bad thing...I'm having a great morning of laughs before work!!
Tell my nephews and nieces that I love them tons!!! We're heading down for Thanksgiving, so we should definitely squeeze in a sleep-over!!!
Post a Comment