You would think that someday I would catch on.
The other night while I was reading to Maggie before bed Spencer came barging in with good news. "Hey mom you know my plant in my room? You know how all of the leaves fell off? Well right where I took off the last leaves that were dead it is growing two new leaves."
I was shocked, "Wow Spence I guess you have a green thumb. Great job?"
I am not sure how he does this I guess he has a gift. But as if everything is on the up and up he replies, "Thanks mom I guess I am a natural plant grower."
I continue to congratulate him and we go on with the evening.
The following morning while making his bed this is what I found.
How Does He Do That?
3 comments:
Hey I want to start growing plants the way he does. That's awesome!!
Your kids crack me up....they are so smart!! I love how you take a picture and record it!!
Spencer is going to make the best husband I swear!!
Post a Comment