Thursday, November 20, 2008

1 of 3 Birthdays

This isn't just Holiday Season for our family
it is also birthday season.


MY LB'S birthday was yesterday! I forgot to wish him a happy birthday during my sleepy good morning/goodbye kiss, DARN IT! But Spencer woke up all smiles saying it's, "DADDY'S BIRTHDAY!", that's when I realized my little FLUB during kissing time, OOPS! So we called MY LB and sang him the Happy Birthday song over the phone. I could tell he was mildly disappointed in my forgetfulness during his EXTRA long goodbye kiss, STINK! Well My LB, I thought about you A LOT yesterday and how blessed we are to have you. I know I tell you this all of the time but without me you could be married to a Relief Society President but without you I would be a LOST SHEEP. You take such good care of me and our family, I love you... We love you!


Happy Birthday
MY DEAR SWEET LB!!
In case you are wondering YES that is a match pretending to be a candle and no Cherry Pie would not be his first choice but our FANTASTIC Home Teacher brought it over and well WHY NOT? Before you get to judgey you must know I DID buy him his favorite Ice Cream. Yeah for me!! Oh and double Yeah for his mom because she did bring his favorite cake to his work for him, YEAH! YEAH! LOLA!!!!
STAY TUNED FOR BIRTHDAY NUMBER TWO

1 comment:

Alison said...

Christy, you are so awesome. I'm glad Jeremiah had a good birthday. It's hard to remember things when you're kissing your hubby goodbye...I do it all the time!

I love this quote from your post:
"...without me you could be married to a Relief Society President but without you I would be a LOST SHEEP."

I envy the spiritual soundness of your marriage. Thank you for being good examples for me. I want you both to know that it makes a difference, and it's on my target-board to strive for.

I love you guys!