Willow Canyon Ward Daddy and Daughter camp out.
October 2008
Our little Princesses accompanied their daddy on a grand adventure all the way to the White Tank's Mountains (TEE-HEE). Since I wasn't their I have enlisted a certain MAGGIE to help me out. So here are some photos and Maggie's explanation of the event.
October 2008
Our little Princesses accompanied their daddy on a grand adventure all the way to the White Tank's Mountains (TEE-HEE). Since I wasn't their I have enlisted a certain MAGGIE to help me out. So here are some photos and Maggie's explanation of the event.

I am standing on the thingy (bumper) and we are getting ready to leave to father and daughter campout.



We are playing at the park with nobody else but after breakfast we saw friends coming to the park with us. Question from mom, was it dark? It was dark at night and light when it was morning. We went to the park a lot of times, I can't remember how many or which parks but it was so FUN!

Me and Kendal were laughing in the tent. Kendal wasn't looking at daddy at first because he wanted a picture but than she did. That way we could go outside for breakfast.
MARSHMALLOW EYES!
I was hanging down like a SLOTH.
We hiked to the water fall.




I just coulnd't take the hang of hiking!!!
I just couldn't take the hang of it!!! (sorry, worth repeating)
After the hike we were taking a break.
Daddy put Kendal in a big girl seat because we were driving close. WHAT?


Here is Maggie playing on the swing doing Indiana Jones tricks and Kendal on the slide. We went to the park again!
Final Remarks:
I liked the trip GOOD! I was being with my friends, my dad and my sister and the BISHOPS (Smith and Taylor). I loved the campout.
4 comments:
I just LOVE the second "I just couldn't take the hang of it!!!" picture! Sooooo adorable. And I know that feeling. :)
Very cute pictures Jeremiah, Maggie, and Kendal! I'm glad you had a fun time.
I'm loving the commentary, what a great idea. Oh and I absolutely love the picture of Kendal on Jeremiahs back asleep and Maggie posing in front...so cute!
You get a better story and more information from the kids anyway! Love the post.
I WAS OUT THERE A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO AND GOT MASSIVELY ATTACKED BY BEES!!! I GUESS YOU HAD NONE.
Post a Comment