Thursday, November 27, 2008

Life is GOOD

Yesterday was the BEST day! I did TWO things that I haven't done in a LONG time and they made me feel YOUNG, FREE, and OH SO HAPPY.
1st It rained this wonderful day in November, I love the rain.
I PUDDLE JUMPED WITH MY GIRLS
It was so fun and totally exhilarating. We ran as fast as we could and made the biggest SPLASHES possible. We were all three soaking wet and ALL SMILES. We warmed up with a cup of HOT CHOCOLATE and talked about who had the best splashes. Did I already say, "I LOVE THE RAIN"?
(We told Daddy and the Brothers that they have to SPLASH with us next time it rains.)

2ND How long has it been since you swung as HIGH as you could?
I WAS SWINGING HIGH
It was so positively therapeutic! Spencer and I took turns at his school during his Thanksgiving Party SWINGING, LAUGHING and taking PICTURES. Wow I got so high and I just closed my eyes and let the WIND and the ENERGY I was feeling take over. It was a BEAUTIFUL thing!









His pictures actually turned out better than mine, but I guess he is my photographer!!
While I was in the act of doing these 2 crazy wonderful things all I could think is......
LIFE IS GOOD

1 comment:

Brooke said...

You are such a fun mom....your post made me smile :o). The rain was amazing...it smelled sooo good!