Saturday, November 29, 2008

What are you thankful for?

We are thankful for families! We had so much fun with our families this Thanksgiving and it reminded us of how blessed we are to be living so close.

On Thanksgiving day we drove to Prescott Valley to hang out with the Leitheads (yes that is my maiden name pronounced; Leeth- head, not light-head or leaf-head). We had such a great time, it had been so long since we had been there and the kids LOVE Me-Ma's house. I don't think I have laughed so hard with my Family in a LONG time. Thank you to my sister Jennifer for her hospitality and YUMMY cooking.


This is my family
And this is ALL of the grandchildren



Here are some Thanksgiving Day highlights;


Our little cookie thief and his baby counterpart




My personal favorite is Uncle Steve howling so the dog will howl so Kendal will Laugh (did you get that?)

Playing games




I am a POOR loser (you all may as well know)

We had a great time with the Leitheads (remember not light or leaf)

The Day after Thanksgiving the Mecham's came over. Another great day of eating, playing and laughing.


Here are some Highlights;

2 liter Water Bottle Rockets







Yeah, this is me saying the GIRL ROCKET ROCKS NA-NA-NA-NA-NAA-NAAA


Ok, the boys rocket did go higher BUT the girls rocket was the PRETTIEST

AHH YES THE OUTDOORS









Grand kids SILLY time







Cousins Cozy up to watch movie while grown ups play games


Definitely a wonderful Holiday!!

7 comments:

Jesmyluk said...

Sore loser...hmm...good to know. Ha Ha So glad you had a great holiday! HAPPY THANKSGIVING Mechams!! Love the crazy Cowands. BTW I am a sore loser too. he he

The AZ Gearharts said...

Looks like you had a great one too. I'll be calling you this week. :)

Jenna said...

I love getting together with family! Cousins need to have time together for sure.

Amie said...

looks like so much fun!

Alison said...

LOL...that picture of me taking my nap in the sun is just awesome. :) I had no clue you even took it!! Sneaky devil....

Thanks for having all of us over. I love your family so much. Next time we come down we need to plan to stay at your place for a couple nights. I promise not to plug up any toilets!!

P.S. I stole a few pictures for my blog. :)

Brooke said...

Looks like you had such a fun Thanksgiving....those bottle rockets look so cool! My boys would love those!

BookwormMama said...

Wish we could have been there and joined in the fun!! These pictures made Jeff a little homesick. :}