Saturday, November 15, 2008

The Day Before Today

SO YESTERDAY!!
Was a great day................
Spencer and I persevered through the great winds of a hurricane, stood firm as the Earth shook below us during an awesome earthquake, withstood the heat of wildfires caused by dreadful lightning storms, stood in astonishing shock as the monsoons caused floods and watered our faces, and were terrified as dreadful Volcanoes erupted all around us. OR maybe we just went on a field trip to the Arizona Science Center! It was amazing, we had so much fun learning about planets, sound, the human body, music, weather and COMBUSTION. We had a great time,
SO thanks for letting this CRAZY mom hang out with you today Spencer.
AND
MY LB came home, well it was officially Saturday because he didn't get home until 12:30 AM. The kids were so sad and Maggie was sure that Friday is past so he is never coming home. Well, I was DONE! A whole week (YIKES) there was no way I was going to let them stay up. AND BOY HOWDY AM I GLAD THEY WERE SLEEPING!!
SO HIP HIP HOORAY WE ARE................
OUTNUMBERED 4 to 2
once again

No comments: