Saturday, November 22, 2008

Up until 2:45am


So It finally happened the long awaited midnight showing of "TWILIGHT". So here is your play by play...................
7:30pm put the kids to bed ate a bowl of cereal (I didn't want to get hungry)

9:10pm called Shannen to see if she wanted to carpool

10:00pm Held up Amy's Group sign and gave directions to the SHORT LINE. Oh I felt sorry for the NON-AMY'S Group People. THOSE LINES WERE LONG! Yeah for AMY!



11:00pm stopped holding the sign and went inside to grab people to DANCE (Radio station 97.5 was there) Recruited LORI and we got our GROOVE on.



11:45pm Went inside to help with the RAFFLE!

12:00am Watched tons of previews including one for the TWILIGHT movie, WHY????

FINALLY THE MOVIE STARTED!

So here are a few things I have to say about the movie

1. I am glad they are done filming because I am anxious to get my camcorder back so I can start my home videos again.

2. Kristen Stewart actually did better than I thought when she WASN'T talking.

3. Was the Spider Monkey line in the book? Probably a reason for that!!

4. Was it suppose to be a comedy? If so the movie was a huge success according to our theatre, people were laughing through the whole movie.

5. So how HOT was Edward when he was sparkling? THAT WAS A TOTAL BOOK RUINER FOR ME, NOT QUITE HOW I PICTURED IT. Thank you Shannen for pointing out the shimmering sound effects. YIKES!!
6. I did love the part when she was seeing the Cullens for the first time. Totally gave me goose bumps.

7. I also LOVED the way they brought the baseball scene to life.

8. O.k I did love EDWARD in the movie, maybe because BELLA stunk SO BAD but when he sat down at the piano and was kicking James butt I was totally SOLD.

9. The movie was LONG. Could have been shortened by taking out some of the awkward silent parts.

10. AND LAST.... COULD THEY HAVE GOTTEN ANY CLOSER UP ON THEIR FACES? In case you all wondered Rob (Edward) has a total of 20 nose hairs.

About 2:30am the movie was over and............................................................


I TURNED INTO A CULLEN

LIKE MY VAMPIRE EYES?

Lost track of time and Stood in the parking lot talking about the movie with my FRIENDS! They don't want to go see it again with me, WHAT? Come on I heard movies are always better the second time around.

4 comments:

Jesmyluk said...

I will go see it with you Christy! We can make it a girls night out with dinner too. I loved the movie...of course I went in knowing it would never be as good as the book. I agree with you about all of it especially all the dang flabbit CLOSE UPS!!! I was laughing thru most of the movie too and I don't remember reading Tinkerbells sound effects for when he glittered! LOL

Jenna said...

Glad you had a good time even though the movie sounds so-so. I would have loved to be there with you all! But no I'm stuck here with a fussy newborn. :)

jmecham2000 said...

You'd make a hot vampire, and you can suck my blood anytime. I wish that was me dancing with you. I'm glad you had fun. I love you!

LB

shannen said...

Okay, now that I've got a little more sleep and am a little more coherent, I have decided that I will see it a second time, especially now that I know what to expect. There were some parts that I loved and I am curious to see if it truly does get better the second time around. It was a stinkin' fun night though!