


Oh how I love the signs of Christmas...
Christmas dresses or no Christmas dresses?
Let's not go overboard with presents this year, CH-CHING!
Husband squirming, what to get... what to get...
Wife grinning, I got you the perfect gift..
Baking up the most imperfect cookies
Outdoor Christmas lights that would gleam so bright if they were turned on.
Amazon toy deals, did I miss something?
School music performances, can you see her? No, but I can hear her.
Winter clothes come out to play. I love my boots, cozy sweaters and slippers.
Christmas carols throughout the house. Sometimes we even turn on the radio.
Cinnamon plugins that cover up that people live here smell.
People saying Merry Christmas, do you love that? I love that! Merry Christmas
I want... I want... I want... and the kids are just as bad.
Santa... Hmmmm... Santa, he leaves me speechless.
Snow? Where? Did yo see snow? Kendal and mommy saw snow.
A wrapped present makes me giddy. Not sure why but I like them, A LOT.
Christmas trees are great too but Christmas balls, they almost bring tears.
My favorite sign of Christmas is this...
Signs of Christ have filled our homes and neighborhoods as we celebrate the birth of our Savior and find hope. Merry Christmas!
3 comments:
thanks for sharing that little movie. Gave me goosebumps!
Thanks for sharing that! I have been trying to figure out how to load videos into my blog like this but can't seem to get it. This was heartwarming!
Love it!
Post a Comment