Sunday, December 6, 2009

Picture Perfect?

Last Sunday we were running a little late for church due to cooperative issues. Do you ever get something imprinted into your brain and when you try to make it happen it just doesn't do what you WANT IT TO DO. Nothing makes me more CRAZY! Well, eyes closed, mouths open, faces covered, noses being picked, tongues out, bunny ears up and fussy baby's may make me a little bit CRAZIER.

And that is the story of our Christmas card picture.


Don't we look like the picture perfect family???????

4 comments:

Amie said...

It's a good picture, Christy! I'll be expecting to see it in my card... :)

Prayin' Mom of 3 said...

Hey, everyone is looking at the camera so I would call that a success! Great photo.

Shannon said...

It's very cute! I feel like I'm singing a song when I do my shoots with 3 kids or more, smile, put your arm down, don't hit, get your finger out of there, look here now SMILE! LOL! Isn't fun! haha! Merry Christmas!!

Casey Lu said...

This is a beautiful family photo! Thanks for letting me hang with you at Enrichment!