I don't know how he does it but somehow he always talks them into it. I think on this particular occasion he was baking cookies with Maggie and she was just so ecstatic that she offered up her elbows. I don't know maybe there was bribery. I wouldn't put it past him, often times I will find him reading to one of the kids before bed while they rub his back. If they stop he stops, tricky dad. Of course on many occasions they do it on their own free will, "hey dad want me to rub your back?". In which case I say, spoiled daddy!
Massage anyone?

I love this picture of her eating while she massages. Multitasking already, that's my girl. 
1 comment:
Yeah, he did that to me too. :) I remember as kids, rubbing each other's hands in Sacrament Meeting. As teenagers, Jer and I would listen to Enya, Yanni, Led Zeppelin, Metallica, Joe Satriani, etc. and I would rub his back while he told me tales of dating. I absolutely loved that one-on-one bonding time with him. I made him rub my back, too, though. :)
Maggie does give good backrubs, for the record!!!
Post a Comment