Happy people believe that if they judge harshly,
they may be judged harshly in return.
they may be judged harshly in return.
- John Bytheway
Quote- John Bytheway, Miserable people backbite. They haven't learned that if you want to be big, you shouldn't belittle. -end quote Have you ever been back bitten? You know what I love or should I say "who" I love? I love the people that are "oblivious", I want to be "oblivious". MY LB is oblivious but maybe that is all men. Not only do these people usually not know it is going on but better yet they just DON'T CARE, it's not worth their time. Oh bless those good people!
Quote- John Bytheway, Back biting leaves a bad taste in your mouth. Happy people keep their teeth to themselves." -end quote Right now I am thinking do I backbite? I hope none of you just answered, YES YOU DO. Because if that is the case than not only do I do it but I am really BAD at it. I kid! I kid!
I have an idea, I just got it! Every time I catch myself slipping and taking a "bite" out of someone I will force myself to "throw up" a compliment that was bigger than the bite I just took. Seriously, like a compliment so good that it will consist of breakfast, lunch, dinner and the bite I just took out of them. THAT IS HUGE!! Well, there it is a great goal to start my Monday and make it and myself a little bit less miserable. I LOVE THIS BOOK!
I have an idea, I just got it! Every time I catch myself slipping and taking a "bite" out of someone I will force myself to "throw up" a compliment that was bigger than the bite I just took. Seriously, like a compliment so good that it will consist of breakfast, lunch, dinner and the bite I just took out of them. THAT IS HUGE!! Well, there it is a great goal to start my Monday and make it and myself a little bit less miserable. I LOVE THIS BOOK!
2 comments:
Don't throw up too much because then I will have to take you into the doctors for buliemia...how the heck do you spell that?
Ok I must be loosing my mind because I could have sworn I left you a comment on your fantastic before and after post from like 2 weeks ago. But since I didn't you can pretend that this it for that post. You look great and give me so much motivation to lose my weight. Plus I love your thrifty dress!
Post a Comment