I am Tired
I feel so "accomplished" this week! For the first time in a very long time I feel like I had a "successful" week. I achieved, I conquered, I kicked butt.
My life changed " LOTS" over that past two weeks and I have managed better than I have in a very long time. I even had time to read a good book.
How does that happen? I go from tons of free time and getting nothing done, to having no free time and getting everything done. It feels good! However, I must admit that regardless of my success and accomplishments, this week has left me tired.
GOOD TIRED
3 comments:
The busier we are, the more we accomplish. Crazy but true. I think it's helps us prioritize more?
Prioritize, Jenna and I were just talking about this :)
I'm tired too, but that might be from waking up with a baby...
Jenna you are so right!
Post a Comment